Monday, November 19, 2012

I've been struggling with depression and rejection for a while now and I'm struggling at celebrating the joys of life.  In order to add a little more "color" to my life, I'm doing a 360 turn and putting more art and creativity in my life.  The goal is simple: to post a picture every day.  I've toyed with the idea of following lists but as the inspiration comes (or goes) I'll figure out what I want to do.

I can't promise I'll post every day but I'm going to try.

I also want to include some sort of writing each day, sometime as simple as a journal entry that either explains the photo or a poem inspired by the photo.  On days I'm not feeling creative at all, there might not be much of anything to say!

I'm going to start a journey of exploring my creative side and really embracing my life as a struggling artist.  This way, I am staying true to my passions, true to myself and finding more reasons to celebrate life.


Create and celebrate
what we create
what others create
and what God creates

Look all around
up to the stars
down to the ground 
see all the art
in you 
and in me
why not start
and create and celebrate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you need to say...