Sunday, May 31, 2015

Currently/May Wrap Up


Number of Dates: 0

Number of Movies in theater: 1
Avengers ****

Number of books read: 0

Number of times I went rollerskating: 3

Number of times I did yoga: 31

Number of hikes: 2

Number of bike rides: 2

Current status: Single

Current facebook status:  I can finally touch my toes!!!!!

Current weather: chilly and rainy

Current book: As You Wish by Cary Elwes

Current favorite song:  I have a few song I'm addicted to but I cannot get enough of Homegrown by Zac Brown Band....I got everything I need and nothing that I don't!



I'm also addicted to Tegan and Sara's Closer.




Current netfix marathoning tv show: Sons of Anarchy.  Now I see why so many people talk about this show!  It is so good!

Current need: for my cat to stop lying on my wrists so I can blog easier... also, I need sleep.
Current triumph: Completing the #30daystoflexy challenge (Blog coming soon)
Current outfit: My nasty, frumpy, around the house dress
Something I learned this month: Daily yoga really is more beneficial
Yesterday I… Went to Glow with the Flow Yoga Session, ordered pizza, and watched Rock of Ages.
Today I… went to church, hung around my parents all day, painted some potting plants
Tomorrow I… going to my acupuncture appointment and probably running errands

2 comments:

  1. And what a great day it was...spending it with your (you forgot to say) awesome, parents!! heehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've been doing great with your yoga! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say...