Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Currently: (How is it) May Edition

Every once in a while I take the time to look around and what's been going on in my life.  Sometimes the little things are worth remembering.

Current job:  Part-time upholsterer, part-time farm help/odd jobs, part-time Beachbody coach

Current weather: Cold, cloudy, possibly rainy and definitely windy
Current (audio) book:  Gut Balance Revolution by Gerard E. Mullin, MD

Current book:  No God but One - Nabeel Qureshi
Current obsession: Figuring out how to make money doing things I enjoy

Current favorite song:   Justin Nozuka - After Tonight


Current Netfix marathoning tv show:  It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Current challenge: Giving money away, 365 days of inversions, and 52 hikes 

Current blessing:  Where to begin?!?!  The money that keeps coming to me, the fact that my needs are still being met, the fact that life is good?!?

Current triumph:  Finding my fitbit charger.  I know, seems silly but I tore apart my whole place trying to find it
Current outfit:  shorts, tank top, sweater 

Currently thinking about:  if the coffee maker is going to work 


Current craving:  chocolate chip banana bread


Currently looking for in a future spouse:  a man of faith, with a heart full of love for God.

Last movie seen in theater:  Beauty and the Beast (and it was amazing!)


Last thing I ate: homemade chipolte bowl

Number of hikes last month:  8...running total of 15/52

Number of dates: 3


Something I learned last month:  You can't control life, but you can control how you react to life.
Yesterday I…  worked at the upholstery shop, worked at the farm, slid in the mud, almost landed in a pile of horse poo, wandered around Walmart for over an hour looking for 2 items, hit 20,000 steps
Today I… did yoga and meditated, worked at the upholstery shop, worked on the farm, searched for my fitbit charger and blogged
Tomorrow I…  am finishing up a side upholstery job and working on the farm

Wanna see the first part of my side upholstery job?

What are you currently up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you need to say...