As it turns out, the Cabi outlet store carries all the extra clothes from a couple seasons ago, so I've made a mental note to check out this store in another year, so I can get the other pieces I've been keeping an eye on. Unfortunately, Cabi clothing doesn't really fit my budget, but I have splurged for a few pieces, and I love them so much. Going to a Cabi store where everything is 40% off the lowest price... now that's my kind of shopping.
Luckily, I had another plan beyond shopping. My wonderfully fantastic BFF from Miami, Jessica, had moved to Cincinnati two weeks earlier, and I demanded we hang out and I could finally meet her four year old daughter. The plan worked, because less than an hour after arriving to the shopping center, I was out of money!
| Passed on this one. |
| Yep, got this outfit. |
When Jessica and I finally found each other via text messaging scavenger hunting, we picked off exactly as if we hadn't gone 2 years without seeing each other, and her daughter... oh, she is a ham, and a handful. We caught up on our lives, which didn't take long since we talk to each other all the time, but it was so good having a conversation face to face.
She wasn't able to stay very long since her daughter had an upcoming nap (which I was slightly jealous of) and she had to get back to job searching, but it was still a wonderful visit. We parted ways and I eventually found my shopped out and hungry friends...(we all got the memo to wear white but no, we didn't do a picture...) and we left the shopping outlet and devoured a late lunch at Cracker Barrel.
Carb overload later, we hopped back in the car and headed north for Wooster. It was a lot of fun and I hope we do it again soon, and hopefully when I have a bigger shopping budget!

I like the outfit you bought.
ReplyDelete